Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Apologies, Tin-Tin, and the Olympics

1. Apologies
    Sorry it's been so long since I've hit the keys; summer vacation tends to overtake me with camps, vacations, mission trips, etc.
Summer brain is in my ears and in my heart...
Again, apologies.
2. Tin-Tin
     Tin-Tin is a small rubber green chameleon, unfortunately, he does not change colors. While I was at my friend's birthday party, I acquired Tin-Tin, Tin-Tin met a fish, and got lost. We turned my friend's house upside- down looking for him while he was sitting in my purse, probably mocking us the whole time.
3. The Olympics
    Oh, how I love the Olympics. My sister's favorite event is gymnastics, while mine is a tie between BMX and track and field. I just discovered BMX racing, and I am addicted. Track has always been a favorite of mine. Gymnastics scares the crap out of me because I'm always afraid they'll die. In perspective, BMX should also scare the crap out of me for the same reason, but oh, well. I love it anyway.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I assume that Tin-Tin and the Olympics are still in the works ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's what summer vacations are for!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer vacation is called summer vacation for a reason :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I'd blog a lot during the summer but read a lot instead... welcome back! :-)

    ReplyDelete